the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Tenerife Sea

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

So this is where this stupidity started. Where Kaj had come back looking like something from her nightmares. The place looked like it was covered in blood. Fitting, oh so very fitting for the one thing that was torturing the citizens of Helovia. Perhaps those who came from here weren't really all that bad, but she couldn't bring it upon herself to care. She had to explore this land - to see what had caused those that she loved so much pain.

Alas, as she moved in further and further it seemed to gain in darkness, in terror, in evil. The water looking eerily like blood. Oh, it was her nightmares, and it was the worst idea she had ever had on this damn earth to come here and investigate alone. Something huge and scary was going to jump out from the shadows and eat her. "Valiance, why was I this stupid…" she groans in her head - afraid to speak, to alert anyone else of her presence. He merely shakes his head, "Not stupid, trying to care," he informs her - trying to offer courage through their bond before he jets off between the trees in search of anyone who might dare to attack the weak, helpless maiden.

Aye, not so helpless - really, she could apparently hold her own against a flying pegasus who tried to invade her home, but that was a glitch (or so she thought). Still, she eyed the shadows, careful where she stepped, as she moved in closer to the pool of blood. Oh. Yes. Nightmares did exist. And they all freaking lived here. It only made sense that Kaj would have come from here looking just like her own nightmares when it seemed as though the all had manifested right here.

@Arah

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love