the Rift

Let Me Be Your Shelter

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Standing looking out over the valley the grey stallion stood peacefully just thinking back to all the memories that he had created here. As with every place there are always good and bad memories but thankfully for him most associated with the Falls were ones he would gladly remember for the rest of his life. Lifting his head as Kaj's booming voice called for everyone's attention he motioned for Kiara to join him at what he assumed was a seasonal meeting. The last one had been quite some time ago so it would only be fitting that one be called to gather the family together and see where they stood.

Moving amongst the trees to an open space along the side the grey tried to position himself so as not to block anyone's view with his big arse. Meetings were usually enjoyable for the brute but as of late the thought of everyone being in the same place at the same time was a little nerve wracking. If he was lucky he could just sit quietly and pay attention to the discussion and withhold his mind from wandering to the many other problems in his life. Kiara wandered forward more than content to lounge in the grass nearby and just listen to what she felt to be important. It was Archibald that spoke next to talk about all those from the rift portals. It was no surprise that this would be one of the top topics on the agenda considering what seemed to come with them also affected all of their lives in one way or another. The battles with the corrupted gods of their realm had been difficult but with teamwork they had succeeded in righting what was wrong. Now it was only a matter of waiting to discover how much more destruction was to come with one more god left to show his face. All he could hope was that these horrid diseases would be eradicated from Helovia along with those who posed a threat to their way of life.

As the next topic arose to talk about those who had excelled in various areas he was more than surprised to hear his name called upon. Lifting his head it took him a minute to actually figure out what Archi had said but when he did a smile spread across his face. Him..champion? Wow, it was simply..wow. Lifting his head to attention proudly he stepped forward to address Archibald. "It would be my honor, Thank you for this amazing opportunity." He commented brightly before bowing his head respectfully before turning to find where Ktulu was standing. Spotting her nearby he walked over to join her to listen to the rest of the meeting. Moving up alongside her he couldn't douse the surprise at this unexpected promotion still feeling as if he was on top of the world. Reaching his muzzle over to touch his fellow champion's neck kindly he couldn't help but feel as if she had known about this long before the meeting. "You knew didn't you?" He asked softly with a joyous chuckle.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Ktulu •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Kaj - 10-18-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Archibald - 10-18-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Ciceron - 10-18-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Resplendence - 10-18-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Isopia - 10-19-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Ktulu - 10-19-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Imonada - 10-19-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Brisa - 10-19-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Miykael - 10-20-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Parelia - 10-22-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Murtagh - 10-22-2015, 01:20 PM