the Rift

Sun Stained Soul [Open]

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Dearest parents,

It is with enormous pleasure that I inform you that I have gone wandering again. My last adventure was such a success you see, that I simply could not resist to do it again! A long, bouncy trot takes me away from the Dragon’s Throat, and today I do not seek out lands in the north of Helovia, today I am just exploring. The Sun beats down upon me, and sometimes it feels like it is draining me of all my energy, other days I seems to be giving me energy – I know not why, I don’t really question these things, I am apparently young and naïve enough to simply accept them and move on with life.

My wings sometimes fold out from my sides and scoop up air, I am getting better you see, at this whole flying business. The wind currents cool the blood vessels that line my feathered appendages, bringing at least some kind of relief from this god-awful heat. My path begins to weave a bit – Father, is this the Thistle Meadow you landed in that day you met Mother? How different it must look to you, I remember you saying it was many feet deep under snow that day! No snow here today, at least none that my electric azure gaze can detect. Small, wispy clouds streak the sky above, and upon my hide I can sense the same string-like patterns weaving their way about my slight form.

Oh look! Look up ahead, a strange creature with no wings! I have met one before, you called them Equines, didn’t you Mother? He is very strange, just like the last one I saw, only he is younger, more my size – though still older than I. His mane is radiant like the Sun, his coat a lovely deep red colour, I must admit he is a bit ravishing even without wings to decorate his withers. With a broad smile upon my lips I approach him, a kind nicker rolling from my chest with ease, as I delicately chose a path between the thistle plants to greet him.

“Hi there! My name is Cirrus! Who’re you?”

I think I am getting quite good at this whole meet and greet thing, don’t you, Mother, Father?

You devoted child,
Cirrus.

as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    Sun Stained Soul [Open] - by Cyrus - 06-12-2012, 05:25 PM
    RE: Sun Stained Soul [Open] - by Cirrus - 06-15-2012, 01:52 AM
    RE: Sun Stained Soul [Open] - by Jackal2 - 06-15-2012, 03:10 PM
    RE: Sun Stained Soul [Open] - by Cyrus - 06-15-2012, 08:40 PM
    RE: Sun Stained Soul [Open] - by Cirrus - 06-18-2012, 10:25 PM
    RE: Sun Stained Soul [Open] - by Jackal2 - 06-19-2012, 11:35 AM