the Rift

[OPEN] Smooth Criminal [crafting]

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

The scratching had a two-fold effect. One, it offered relief, but then shortly thereafter, it seemed to irritate. How could it both be pleasant and painful? Awkwardly pulling his head back out, gritting his teeth against the renewed flare of pain following the wake of his meddling, Öde reminded himself to be quick here because he really did need some salve.

As he brought his head up he caught sight of Johnny's endowment, and realized his error in accounting the striped horse a mare earlier. Though, it was easy to see why. The weaver might have loads of talent, but that was about it. Like a small snowdrift lumped on a frail twig, so Johnny's sheath appeared to jut out - the rest, Öde assumed, was scared up by the cold.

Erebos' question roused Öde from his comparison, although it reminded him to perhaps judge his cousin if he had the chance as well... maybe then he could share in Öde's understanding, because he was sure Johnny had never experienced this. "Just a small fire down there," Öde grumbled in response, making a face to accentuate his displeasure, though apparently the embarrassment was lost on him, a testament perhaps to his youth (or maybe is pride int he cause of the problem). "It's irritated something fierce," he muttered, flopping his head in exasperation ont he bundle of fleece, hoping to restrain himself from another urge to scratch. He'd tried laying in ice before, which was helpful at first, but the cold was also terribly appalling to such a sensitive area, and the water that remained seemed to feed the fire, whatever backwards logic that was.

As Johnny continued to speak, asking him of any needs, Öde became very aware of just how soft the fleece was. Gingerly he lipped at its texture, envious of the comfort. Then the idea struck him, and a clever grin akin to a wolf's spread along his maw as his gaze held the crafter. "Perhaps you could help me out!" His mood considerably brightened, and he continued to play with the pre-blankets as he thought about how to explain it. "If there was something that could keep my uh, my..." he fumbled for a term, his features wrenching up in thought before deciding on, "my junk from swinging around when i fight, that'd alleviate this pain int he future." He nodded his head, agreeing with himself. "A sling or a strap of some kind, soft like this, but cooler to keep out the sweat."

THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Johnny - 10-18-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Erebos - 10-18-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Johnny - 11-10-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Öde - 11-11-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Erebos - 11-15-2015, 08:13 AM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Johnny - 11-28-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Öde - 11-28-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Erebos - 12-07-2015, 06:30 PM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Johnny - 12-17-2015, 06:48 PM