the Rift

[OPEN] Smooth Criminal [crafting]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Have I told you lately how much I enjoy my job? Although I was very professional with the uh, examinations (you know, shifting a little so I could get a better look), I couldn’t help but think about how I must find d’Artagnan and thank him for inviting me to this wintery home of his. I hadn’t seen the tall fellow lately but that was probably a coincidence, it wasn’t like he could possibly be avoiding me or anything.

Öde certainly brought up an interesting problem. Not one I can say that I’ve ever heard anyone having before. Was it something in the water here in Helovia? If so, I had quite a lot to thank d’Artagnan for. “Hmm.. maybe the fleece with some plant fibres mixed in? We… well, you’ll want it to be soft while ensuring that it wouldn’t get too sweaty.” There’s a faint smile on my face as I talk about this because, while I took my job seriously, this was all rather fascinating in a rather humourous way.

As if I would make some itchy, second-class jock-strap for this fine fellow. Of course I’m envious - but although I don’t know his burden from experience I can understand how it would grow to be uncomfortable. Briefly I wonder if I was to ever get such severe chafing if my normally sweet skin would turn sour? Perhaps with a hint of cinnamon? I really don’t know and it was just one of those things where it’s probably better if I don’t know.

Erebos doesn’t flinch from the topic at hand and I look over to him with an appreciative smile as he brought up the trouble of how to keep it on one place. Now that certainly was a problem. “It’ll be tricky, the straps especially. The sling itself won’t be an issue but where to wrap it so that it won’t be too cumbersome.” My green eyes turn back to Öde and I take him in, more than just that part because I’m trying to figure out the slight problem that we’re faced with right now. I can make it, but only if I know how to shape it.
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Johnny - 10-18-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Erebos - 10-18-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Johnny - 11-10-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Öde - 11-11-2015, 10:49 PM