the Rift

[PRIVATE] over in the meadow.

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
love me or hate me it's still an obsession
</style>

Someone sure as hell was not trying to be stealthy. The thunderous sound of hooves stomping the ground began to grow louder. Ears flicked back as I prayed that I would be approached. I didn't feel like dealing with anyone's shit right now. This was suppose to be me time. Prayers went unanswered as it was clear where the hooves were heading. Well, looks like I was stuck now. There was no time to fly away. Besides that would make me look like a startled coward.

A deep, husky voice came from behind, "You look lonely," Little did I know that I was drawing attention to my butt (which was probably fabulous for the hormone induced male) as my tail swished in irritation. At first I did not turn to face him as I skipped another rock across the river, watching as it skimmed across the water. "Hasn't anyone ever told you that looks can be deceiving?"

Finally, taking my sweet time, I turned to face him. My movements mimicked the grace and finesse of the diplomatic scholar whom had birthed me. Based on his voice I was expecting someone of a bigger and more masculine build but holy smokes I was not expecting this behemoth. He stood as tall as my father, his finely sculpted body radiating the powerful essence of youth.

Maaaaybeee I would be glad my prayers weren't answered. I mean like.. He's a mighty handsome specimen that isn't hard on the eyes. At all. Not to mention he had scars which, most likely, meant he was a warrior. Me likie the strong warrior types. Fighting was in my DNA. It was only natural that seeing a man whom had obviously (I think?) been in his fair share of battles was more attractive than some scrawny stallion that wouldn't be able to keep up with me.

A gust of wind carried his smell (or should I say stench?) toward me and instantly my nose crinkled. Dear gods did he wreak of hormones. Like holy fudge the air was so clogged with them now that my head was becoming dizzy. My hardened gaze searched for his own. If he thought he was going to just prance in here and steal my V-card with his manly musk he was dead wrong.

Although part of me did want to be covered in that heavy, masculine smell. Wait what? No. Scratch that out, scratch out out. Okay. Good. "What of you? Here to try to woo females and draw them in with your musk?" Thank the Sun I was able to keep my voice steady. "If so I suggest you carry on and search somewhere else."

words

@Volterra

Image Credits
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
over in the meadow. - by Zenobia - 10-18-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Volterra - 10-19-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Zenobia - 10-19-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Volterra - 10-24-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Zenobia - 10-28-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Volterra - 11-07-2015, 01:10 PM