the Rift

[PRIVATE] over in the meadow.

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
love me or hate me it's still an obsession
</style>

Eyes rolled in exasperation as a snort left my snout. Well, he certainly was an honest one. People always say, "honesty is the best policy". I'd have to agree. Really, most men tried to hide their obvious hormones. Like seriously I can smell you from miles and you're trying to convince me you're not staring at my butt? So, in that sense, it was a nice change of pace. A conversation before people got down to let's fuck would be lovely, though.

"I'd much rather keep my dignity intact than sleep around with any stallion who gives me an, 'I wanna jump your bones' look." I'm a strong independent woman who has standards, for gods' sakes! Ma raised me better than that. She taught me how wonderful it was to have an actual family instead of "friends with benefits" (aka fuck buddies). "Besides, for all I know, these stones are most more interesting than yours." There was no hiding the playful hints to my tone. Hey, just because I said I wasn't a slut didn't mean I could flirt.

My tail flicked back and forth as I regarded his scarred body once more. I really wanted to see if he actually got those from battling or if he'd gotten his ass kicked by mares chasing him off. I smirked to myself at the thought. The idea of getting physical was, in a way, enticing (and no not the sexy time kind of way).

"Anyway," I dared to provoke, "How do I know if you can keep up with me?" My gaze narrowed as I very obviously studied him over once again (cause hot damn). "While I admit the scars are attracting, how am I to know if you've actually earned them the warrior's way?" I didn't want no pansy trying to bed me.

words

@Volterra

Image Credits
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
over in the meadow. - by Zenobia - 10-18-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Volterra - 10-19-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Zenobia - 10-19-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Volterra - 10-24-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Zenobia - 10-28-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Volterra - 11-07-2015, 01:10 PM