the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
  archibald
   the dauntless

The Dauntless and his companion had stayed in the island for a few days, adventuring and patrolling the lands to assure the safety of them. After Vitani had yelled at Abraham, he had seen to it that the foal was out of harm's way. He had not commanded her to go back to the Hidden Falls, but he wanted to make sure that if...or when the altercation with the Rift god came, she would be safe. Now, Archibald waited. Golden eyes searched in the darkness for any sign of disruption, and just as he was going to step toward the shore of the island, the Earth God and a massive tiger materialized before him.

There was no hesitation in Archibald's actions. Metal armor came to life and shielded his scarred black hide, sharp spikes glistening in the summer sunlight. Golden eyes flashed with the most primal form of bloodlust, and the Dauntless moved. The tremors sent out by the god were easy to traverse over--Archibald's body was trained in maneuvering over the same tremors. His own hooves could create them, bend the earth to his will--and so, he did. After the tremors from the god stopped and the boulders shot forward, Archibald stomped a forehoof and his own powerful tremors shook the ground. At his side, Loretta moved quickly. The pair held no fear in their hearts at the sight of the tiger. Mandrake took form of a jaguar--there was nothing a large cat could do to them that the mother had not already attempted in her life. Snarling darkly, Loretta lunged for the tiger's right foreleg. Archibald followed, tucking his chin some to aim the spikes alone the crest of his armor for the tiger's hide. The Dauntless stallion aimed to ram himself into the tiger's right shoulder or side, hoping to thwart the feline's advances.

Power pumped through Archibald's vein, his dominance and vehement fervor apparent in his fearless jump into battle. He had aided in killing other gods, and this tiger would be no different today. The Earth God was the strongest of his siblings, the most ample for battle, Archibald thought. Today, the Dauntless and the God would fight side by side. The deity had gifted the Czar greatly, and it was not time for Archibald to show the bay tribrid the careful consideration he had given each gift--his magic, his weapons, his companion, his title.

i-mi

CONTEST WINNER -- TEAM EARTH GOD -- Sends out his tremors after the EGs settled. Runs for the tiger's right side to try and slam into its shoulder/side. Loretta lunges to attack the tigers right foreleg.

@Vitani
@Random Event -- HFH

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Archibald - 10-18-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM