the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Aaron

One moment, things seemed calm. The next, well for what was apperently the fourth time chaos ensued. I had not been there for two of them, but this one was the one that mattered the most. I felt my fire burning through my veins as the Tiger God harmed the God of the Earth. Oh hell no. You don't come from your sick and infested with illness home and harm my God. Not on my watch. It was clear others felt the same as it seemed in unison several of us surged forward. Archibald and Loretta were the first I saw. Being that he was my czar, and of course that I felt like I had something to prove.. We teamed up with them. It wasn't a totally conscious choice, but even now that I was a high ranked warrior, my heart ached to prove that I could be a champion too.

Alanna mentally soothes and refocuses me on the battle at hand. I could feel the magic flowing and ready. Two bright dragons made of fire joined me in attack. As Archibald attacks, so do I. I join him in trying to shove the tiger from his paws. Together we will trample this foe. Alanna copies Loretta and seeks to bite the hind leg of the Tiger God. Today, we would act as true family and protect those we cared about the most. I find my lips parting in a battle cry, hoping it would encourage the others that had not yet jumped into the fray to do so. "For the God of the Earth! For HELOVIA!"

"Talking"

Image- foxyfirewings @ DA
Brush- http://www.obsidiandawn.com

Team Earth God!

Aaron and Alanna run forward and team up with @Archibald and Loretta. Aaron uses his fire magic to call upon two royal sized dragons made out of fire to attack the tiger. The dragons seeks to attack the tiger's back while Aaron tries to shove into it's hips/side and Alanna goes for the right hind leg.

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Aaron - 10-18-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM