the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

There had been something off about the initial meeting where the newest riftians had come through the portal but he couldn't quite  figure it out. Perhaps it was the lack of some hideous creature springing forth to try and gut them all like mackerel, ya that would be a reason to be concerned. After the conclusion and the whole presentation of a gift to the favourite in the crowd he had chosen to stay put. There had to be something lurking beneath the shadows just as it had with all the rest of the new lands. The crocodile had been there all along but it wasn't until days later that it decided to rear its ugly head. The wounds upon his shoulder were still healing from the nasty laceration the creature had bestowed upon him when he had gotten in the way of its intended target. If he had to do it over again there would be no changing his decision to protect those that needed it the most, which has just happened to be Evaneska the last two times. He didn't know what to do with that girl other than chain her up somewhere to keep her out of harms way at least for the battle. Another thing that had been on his mind was the proposition from his son wanting to talk after all was said and done. What could he possibly want to talk to him about when he had made it so clear that he had wanted nothing to do with him. Ignoring his attempts to be a part in his life, to show him what he meant to him, moving to the throat without so much as a word. There was definitely much to talk about.

It really didn't take all that long before the inevitable decided to come out to play. The sickening stench of darkness had him on his feet in seconds racing towards the sounds of battle with Kiara hot on his heels. Sliding to a stop in front of one of the tar piles he lifted his lip in disgust, great this should be a fun battle. Watch out for the piles of tar they will glue you to the ground faster than a shooting star. Catching sight of the foul beast as others began their assaults he was shocked to see the tiger at the forefront of the battle. This was not going to be pretty, he knew too well what a few well placed attacks could do to a creature at the paws of a tiger. All he could hope was that everyone try and stay clear of its claws and teeth or it was unlikely that they would be walking out of here alive. Kiara you should stay back. He suggested not wanting to see her hurt. "No! I fight too!" she growled in reply baring her teeth towards the other tiger aggressively. Not knowing what he could do to stop her he could only nod hesitantly praying to the gods to keep her safe. "You must be careful please don't do anything careless."Locking his silver eyes to hers they turned together to face the tiger.

Leaping over the tar chunks littering the ground they closed in angling themselves to the back of the beast where it had the least mobility. Smashing his hooves down with force to use war stomp he hoped to knock the beast off balance as he lunged towards its chest with horn forward and electricity erupting around him. If only he could puncture the lungs it would give them some room to work. Kiara meanwhile aimed herself to bite down and try to rip apart the tiger's right hind achilles tendon, if successful at least it would help to stop the cat's ability to bear weight on that leg.

Ciceron talks
Silent Speech
Kiara speaks

Summary:
Leaping over the tar piles both Ciceron and Kiara move in to try and attack the tiger. Ciceron uses war stomp to try and knock the cat off balance while lowering his head and charging towards the feline's chest as he calls upon his magic. Aims to puncture the right lung and/or electrocute the beast. Kiara leaps aiming to sink her teeth and claws into the cat's right hind achilles tendon hoping to tear it apart.

[ Magic: Dark x Spark | Can create a cloud of high-voltage static electricity around himself ]

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Ciceron - 10-18-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM