the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Of course it freaking broke out into a fight. Why wouldn't it? Things just weren't fun if there wasn't an idiotic fight! Now, it was the fact that the Earth God was wounded that concerned her the most, though. And tar, tar like the things which had dripped from everyone orifices after the Green Labyrinth.  Her eyes are wide, panicked, as she glances over the multitude of Falls members, of those who had been sisters and brothers in the Edge. She's cringing, body backing up as if she were trying to escape death - and maybe, just maybe, she was.

Archibald! The Demi-Earth God! Miykael! Vitani! Ktulu! Knox! Aaron! Ciceron! Lena! Alysaanne! Dragomir! Oh she knew too many people here! She was breaking, her nightmares floating to the surface as she pleaded that none be injured so severely that they might die. The ground shakes, and it breaks her from her frozen trance. She spins around, trying to hide behind the Earth God - just out the way of the major forces of the battle. Her magic was ready to assist in healing. She couldn't fight, she wasn't good at it. She wasn't strong. But she was smart and her healing powers could greatly help those who were so willing to fly head-first into battle.

"Be safe," she whispers, choking it out as Valiance swoops down to watch the battlefield. After all, she had an obstructed view, and should something come toward her she might not realize it until it was far too late. And, she might not be able to see someone who really needed the medical attention. "I may not be able to fight, my Lord, but I will heal." she adds, her voice still a whisper as she steels her gaze. Be strong. Strong for those who were fighting with their lives.

Team Earth God
Contest Winner
Resplendence moves to position herself out of the fray and behind the Earth God after taking note of his shallow wound. She doesn't attack, and waits until her healing powers are necessary. Valiance flies above the fight to alert her of anything oncoming or anyone who needs the medical attention.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Resplendence - 10-18-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM