the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper

I cursed under my breath at the black stallion whom had dared turned his back on me. I would get that feather back for the young foal. Sticking close to both him and the island, as they were both threats, I prepared for the tension that had gathered in the air. A few days passed by and I still patrolled. Today, however, I saw a threat to my family. w

Shit. The stories had been told and the circumstances explained but nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to witness. A creature wrapped in taint stepped out of the shadow. Stripes looked to be trying to escape their orange pelt as tar continuously oozed from them. The feminine silhouette leaped towards its prey with the prowess of a natural born hunter. Tricky methods resulted in the Earth God - a true God - being struck by the tigress' attack. Surprise vibrated my bones.

"Ave!" My eyes searched and searched, praying to find him. Once I thought I saw a glimpse of him (to be honest I wasn't quite surely as everything was happening far too quickly) I called out to him in his native tongue, "Gwe niyanqoy!" It translated roughly to "let's go together!" I didn't pose it as a suggestion, instead my words nearly sounding like a command. Perhaps I should have when speaking to the Sultan but I payed no mind to it now. There was a battle brewing beneath me.

Right wing angled downwards, I began my descent from above the creature. I was wary of the tar but the cautionary warning did not hold me back. Swooping in from the right I sought to crush my hooves against the tiger's upper spine and, with the momentum, hopefully propel myself back up towards the sky and out of range from the monster's claws and fangs. That is if the tar didn't stick me to the beat.

For the Dragon's Throat. For my family.

ZENOBIA
So maybe I just wasn't s t r o n g enough
To tow the line, make true the lies.
The fortune found, now it's all locked away
We've lost the key, hard to believe.

image credits

TEAM EARTH GOD
Calls to her father and, thinking she sees him (which may not be the case?), says that they should attack together. Swooping in from the right, Zenobia aims her hooves at the tiger's upper spine/neck. She hopes to then use the momentum to push off of the tiger and get back into the air - where she thinks she'll be out of range.
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Zenobia - 10-19-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM