the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
He had stayed on the island to explore after everyone had left the Earth God, fully trusting in the promise that there would be no violence here and eager to see what all the Isles had to offer.

They were so much like the mountainous jungle island of his youth that he quickly found himself lost in the familiarity of it all, cheerfully going from one place to another, and finding sorrow only in that this land seemed to be distinctly absent of the thousands of dragons that had lived in the place of his birth. Other than this, the bright flowers and thick emerald foliage, the humid air and the sound of the sea gently lapping against jutting stone and pearly shore, they were all the same.

Each day here eased his sorrow into a smaller and smaller little knot in his heart, the warmth of Ranjiri’s company and the arrival of this wonderful land to Helovia a balm for his often heavy soul.

And so it was with a great measure of horror that he walks in on the battle of the Tiger and the Earth, many figures already numbered among those in the battle. Aaron is there, he recognizes the paint from his days in the Edge and the times they had worked glass together, and so is Resplendence, calling to the God that she will help heal.

Too many figures and magical beasts and maelstroms fly at the striped monstrosity for the modest creator to leap into the fray alongside his former Edge brother. Instead, his large hooves thrum across the ground as he swiftly canters to the one eared herbalist’s side, a nicker of greeting offered to her as he ever so slightly slides to a stop alongside her, his leather bags smacking and flapping erratically in his fervor to protect and assist the mare in her healing (and knowing she’s less brave than most on this field).

"Resplendence," he says, deep voice serious as he looks across the heavens for Valiance (finding him some moments later, moments which feel like eternity among the clamor and noise), "stick close!"

Team Earth God
Runs to @Resplendence to help defend her while she heals - because he's too much of a wussy to run up and fight the tiger. ;D Also mentions Ranjiri and Aaron.
@Random Event - BFB
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dragomir - 10-19-2015, 10:59 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM