the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia
sed quis custodiet  ipsos custodes?

Isopia's attention is violently thrust away from her two friends, as the lesser-God that she knew would appear, did. 

The demi-child immediately cursed the egg which was neatly tucked under her wing. It restricted her mobility and hindered what it was she could do. Her wide-eyed gaze rotated towards her Father, and even as his shoulder was torn open by the giant cat, all the girl could think was why would you do this to me?

Why would he give her this life to protect now? Couldn't he have kept it safe during this fight? Was this actually evidence that he hadn't thought there would be a fight - that his deal would be upheld? You are a fool she chided him silently, tucking her wing closer to her flank to hold the softly pulsing orb of responsibility. 

If Kahlua had ever shared her apprehension at having been impregnated by the Earth, doomed to raise his child, Isopia would suddenly have understood. But the Earth rarely asked permission - flowers poked through concrete and avalanches rolled down hills without a forethought for those around. It simply was. Somehow through her bitterness this thought was comforting - although she did not have long to reminisce about this new found logic of understanding. 

Quickly, Isopia formed a box-like structure out of stones - allowing her magic to knit together the hardened materials until they formed a hardy and hardened case for the egg. Gently she ushered the egg inside, and even plucked a few of her own feathers to try and cushion the encapsulated life. Using her water magic Isopia raised the contraption into a tree with a particularly wide bough for it to rest on. Even so, Isopia stayed beneath the tree ready to catch the rock-cradle should it fall. 

Her golden eyes narrowed as the tiger-god raced about. With her ears flattened against her quad-horned skull, Isopia conjured dragons composed of water - their bodies translucent in the dull light - and threw them at the beast. She hoped that the water would thicken the tar that bled against the tiger's fur, possibly slowing it down. To this, she also showered the beast with small pebbles. If the water had no effect, at least pure force might.

CONTEST WINNER.

Team Earth God.

Isopia makes a cradel/box for her egg and hides it in a tree. She stands under the tree and throws water and rocks at the tiger.

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Isopia - 10-19-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM