the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
and it's our time now if you want it to be
maul the world like the carnival bear set free

Is that appreciation he sees? He hopes so, prays to all the Gods in the heavens that it isn't just wishful thinking on his part. She suggests his dragon's help and he grins, whilst the red bugles his agreement. Selfish Vérzés may be, but he knows how much this girl means to his bonded - helping her companion, especially if it is another dragon, is part and parcel of that.

Another boy approaches them, and jealousy flares. It is shortlived, though, as the commotion nearby draws his attention. He turns from Isopia as another creature emerges from the rift; this one a gigantic tiger, stripes made of tar. Immediately excitement floods the black leviathan and he paws one giant hoof excitedly against the ground; time to fight again! Time to blood himself in the primal pleasure that is battle for the fourth, and perhaps final, time! He has had a massive part to play in all the previous Gods' deaths, more than most of the milling crowd - perhaps this time he will be the one to land the killing blow.

The stallion strides forwards, preparing to throw his powerful body towards the tiger, when suddenly the familiar spotted unicorn from Quinn's death suggests they stand back. Usually the black behemoth is not one to obey, but he does not want to get burnt alive by the man's flaming swans - instead the colossus stands sentinel a short distance from the tiger, furrowing his brow as he summons his magic. He bids a spike of earth to blast upwards, directly under the tiger's throat, to try and pierce it and cause horrific blood loss; with sweating flanks and an arched, muscular neck, he drags a patch of earth in front of the tiger up, too. He aims to create a small wall directly in front of the tiger's face, a barricade of sorts to try and stop the beast moving forwards to escape Mauja's flame. The wall isn't particularly high, just tall enough to hopefully stop the tiger stepping forwards. He hopes this will trap the creature, leaving it to burn. ""

image credits

CONTEST WINNER
Team Earthy - erupts an earth spike directly under the tiger's throat, also makes a small wall in front of its face to try and stop it fleeing Mauja's flame.

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Volterra - 10-19-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM