the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca

Before Ranjiri could even acknowledge my warning about the skeleton stallion, she was off like a shot into the battle that erupted before us. While my friend kept to the ground, I kicked off the earth and took to the skies with a few other pegasus citizens. Quickly I took in the sight below me, watching as ice formed beneath the beast, the ground trembled with magic, and unicorns and equines charged forth. I watched as the black and gold mare I was beginning to trust and admire in battle aimed her glittering horn towards the tiger's right hind leg, and I flew to the opposite side of the tiger. With a dip of my wings, I swooped down to the battle field as a warm, burning sensation filled my throat and I took a deep breath, my lungs at their maximum capacity.

Just as I was a few feet away from the tiger, I opened my mouth to reveal the fangs hidden by my lips and unleashed the magic that was bestowed upon me from the Helovian Sun God. Dragon's fire was thrown from deep within my throat as I breathed out, aiming the line of flames straight towards the tiger's left side. It was my intention to force the demented tiger straight toward's Ranjiri's horn and anyone else that may be attacking from the right. I made sure to breath in once more as I flicked my wings out to return to the skies to repeat my attack. Several times over, I dove towards the tiger's back and hindquarters to throw my flames and keep it trapped in the midst of battle.

TEAM EARTH

Takes to the skies to study the fight, sees @Ranjiri charging the Tiger God's back right side. He swoops towards the tiger's left side and uses his magic to breath fire at the tiger in hopes it would push the tiger into her horn. The he basically just repeats the process of swooping and breathing fire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Thantos - 10-19-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM