the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Deal?

A tiger leapt from the portal, ferocity and power written on every hair of his hide and in the emerald of his eyes. She watched curiously, not rising so quickly to the Earth God's defense. What deal? Aithniel cocked her head to the side, observing the striped creature, one she admired from first visual, as it stalked, making their Terra bleed. All the other gods had seemed to think that they had escaped those from the Rift, but the Earth God actually made a deal. Did he know then? Did he know the nature of the Rift gods?

Was this how they knew to take over this land? How interested that a single sentence changed one's perceptions. She realized how little she knew about all of this and furrowed her brows, keeping her wings close in this confines of the trees. Aithniel frowned and watched as the black tar material, shiny and smelly, leaked from the stripes, and she smirked. While she may have respected the tiger and was irritated by the lack of information, she would not fight against Helovia. Well... the moon goddess was an exception, but.

Anyway. Aithniel summoned the flames from her hooves and tossed the little match to the black dirt, waiting for it to catch fire and consume. She observed the others but didn't much care for them - in fact she barely noticed their faces as she used her fire to ignite pools of tar. She had already destroyed one god already. Now, she had a chance to take on another. In the distance, she saw Isopia and wondered what she thought of all this - especially since it was her father fighting.

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

Team Earth || Sets fire to the tar

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Aithniel - 10-19-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM