the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
Shida
How dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable
So condescending unnecessarily critical

First I have to swim my ass over here, then listen to Earthy tell us how he fucking sorted this shit out for us and how what is currently happening, isn't supposed to happen.

I would face-palm all the way to the Veins if I had the time. But I don't, because there's a huge TIGER just flailing around.

Way to go Earth. You definitely nailed this one.

At my heels, Princess is snarling. Regardless of size, that thing is still a cat, and Princess is still a dog. Sort of.  "You fuckin' know it." I sneer playfully, lunging forward on hindlegs that already feel like giving out. When did I get this out of shape? Common Shida, keep it together I mentally coax myself, biting through the screams of pain from my flabby water-tired muscles.

"Heeeeerreeeee kitty kitty kitty." I whistle to try and get the cat's attention. Everyone else is screaming and flailing at it, so who knows what will even happen. I see the big spotted white one start to light some shit on fire, so I decide to help out. Look at me, being all amicable and shit. 

I focus my explosion beneath a patch of tar that Mauja has lit up. I aim to explode it so that it flies towards the Tiger's face, but demolition expert or not, that shit is hard to do. Besides, he just told everyone to look out, so I figure my bases are covered. Princess rains fire down from the skies, trying to burn the Tiger's tail. I don't know why he's so fixated on its ass - creeper. But I allow it nonetheless. I mean, who cares if we win, right?

Shida tries to explode the tar that Mauja set on fire, so that it would hit the Tiger. Princess rains hellfire onto the Tiger's tail.

Image Credits || original coding by Tamme; modified by Shady

Mentions @Mauja

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Shida - 10-19-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM