the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Virgil Posts: 19
Deceased atk: 3.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 9 HP: 58.0 | Buff: Novice
Odd

Virgil stared awkwardly at the mammoth of a creature addressing him. However what was perhaps even more disorienting - apart from the different geographical terrain, the odd mist moving around his body - was the blood dripping from Tembovu's ear. Good Lord.. Virgil thought to himself - his sea-green gaze wide with amazement and horror.

Just what hellish purgatory was this?

But still more importantly, Where was Ava?

"I thank you - but I need no introduction to this land of damnation." Surely he wouldn't be here long. Why was he even in Purgatory? Surely the merits of his life were not so indecisive as to grant him access to neither heaven or hell? He had been a good steward, had he not? He had dutifully watched over the young charges placed in his care. So much show that Ava, royal as she was, was seen fit to be placed with him as well. Surely that deed alone would --

But then it hit him. 

IF Ava had died, surely that would place his soul in jeopardy, for to allow the death of a child was a black mark upon your heavenly record. Images flashed once again - the storm, the sands, the crashing waves, icy cold and then ...

Had Ava perished? 

Frantically Virgil looked around - in time to see the God he knew and feared leap towards the giant who had apparently 'brought' them here. Was their old God fighting this Lord of Purgatory for their souls? What would the point of going back to the land of the living be, if dear sweet Ava had perished? Would he not just use up the rest of his days on the Isle where last he saw her - awaiting death to bring him back here?

No. If there was even a chance that Ava was here - he would have to find her. 

The stallion charged across the battle field, swinging his head this way and that, with a trail of seemingly tangible smoke billowing and following in his wake. "AVA." He yelled loudly, searching the battlefield for her brightly coloured body, and praying that he would not find it here at all - or that if he did, that it would not already be collapsed. Finding her naught, but seeing the Tiger in his path, the once-warrior spun nimbly on his forehand and bucked towards the beast, hoping to catch its shoulder or jaw with his hoof.

If he couldn't find Ava, at least he could protect her from this monster. 

Team Earth

Virgil bucks towards the Tiger, while trying to look for Ava.

Mentions @Tembovu and @Adria 

VIRGIL
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Virgil - 10-19-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM