the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
G
A
U
C
H
O

As the Tiger leaped from some unknown hiding place, Gaucho nodded to Einarr before moving away from the warden. Spreading his flaming wings, Gaucho took the skies as Archibald made the ground vibrate under them. His wide and flaming wing span pulled the dun high into the skies - making it easy for him to catch sight of Zeno, who had done the same. His darkened ears swivelled to catch his words, and the Sultan nodded in agreement. Kazga is afazh!" He called back to her: The black is fire!. He indicated with his nose towards the piles of tar which were already being alighted by Mauja and Aithniel. 

The idea formed into another - could the entire beast be lit on fire?

Swooping low following Zenobia, he waited until his child had pulled up from her dive before unleashing a wave of fire towards the Tiger. If Mauja and Aithniel could get the puddles on the ground to burn, why not the Tiger's body?

With a grunt, Gaucho pulled up and out of the dive, retreating back to the skies. His seething gaze searched below, trying to root out members of his family who may be in need. All for the time being, seemed to be holding their own. It made his blue-striped chest swell with pride to watch his family come together time and time again, and prove triumphant against the threats which had invaded their home. The glory of the Throat and of the Sun was stronger now than it had ever been, and the Wildfire was confident that their might would once again prevail over the wickedness that tried to infect their home.

Gaucho flies into the sky and throws fire at the tiger. TEAM EARTH.

mentions @Einarr and @Zenobia

Table coding by the lovely Sevin!
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Gaucho - 10-19-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM