the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Sticking around after many had left the colt wanted to try and learn as much as he could about their earth god. This was the first time he had ever been fortunate enough to see him in person and he was truly as stunning as others had described. Shaking his head to clear the blackness away from his nostrils and from around his eyes the colt kept watch diligently using this as an excuse not to go home. He loved his home but being sick with this nasty black stuff he was afraid that he would infect others should he return, he couldn't take that risk. Surely someone would know how to get rid of this so that he could once again go home, he missed his mother and knew that she would get upset if he stayed away for too long. Perhaps this was his best shot at finding a cure, surely the earth god being all so powerful and kind would be able to help him. Coughing up another lump of black goo he spat it onto the ground groaning softly, it had been a day or two now why wouldn't it just go away like other colds did?

Waking to the most horrible noises he pulled his wings up to try and shield his poor ears from the noise. As if this black crap wasn't enough by itself why did it have to make his hearing super sensitive? The initial thought that had run through the boy's head was to just stay put and maybe the beast wouldn't find him but then the earth's voice bellowed out loudly convincing him that staying still wasn't the solution. Spotting the tar like tiger stalking through the bushes as many others raced into attack the noise assaulted him like a knife cutting deep into his brain. Freezing under the extreme threat the beast posed the brindled boy needed to decide what to do. Would he be a chicken and run away like a coward, or would he stay and try and help the best he could? He was afraid but he couldn't run away and watch others get hurt when he might have been able to prevent it. Ducking behind a few trees as cover the colt made a beeline towards the Earth god and Resplendence with his ears splayed to the side in a poor attempt to cover the noise of battle. He couldn't exactly try and run when his wings were covering half his face and this goo kept clouding his vision.

Reaching the god he looked over to him wondering what he would do next before turning his head to Res and another stranger who seemed to be hovering. Maybe he could try and help protect the god? It would at least keep him out of the tiger's way so he couldn't get eaten. Gathering his strength and courage he managed to reach for his magic and send a bolt of electrified fire towards the cat's face. He wasn't sure if it would work but it might do something to stop it.

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

SUMMARY:
Hesitates wanting to run away but then runs towards the earth god and resplendence in the hopes of trying to protect them. Is still super sensitive to sound so is trying to cope with that and the effects of the GLL. Tries to use his magic to shoot an electrified fire bolt towards the tiger's face.

@Random Event for GLL
@Resplendence

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Aeolus - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM