the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Watching the events unfold from a little ways away the hybrid wasn't stupid enough to believe that this time things would be different. There was bound to be some sort of retaliation from the gods and it was just a matter of what form it would take on this time. By now the girl was starting to go stir crazy being grounded for so long thanks to this damn illness the lovely croc god had bestowed upon them. If it wasn't the constant headache that did you in it would be the light sensitivity or the blood spouting from your ears. None were very nice symptoms but it was what they were limiting her to which bothered her the most. The only time she had dared to fly was to get across the stupid river that the god had so carelessly forgotten to install a bridge or at least given them a boat.

Hearing the sounds of something prowling around within the brush she turned to go investigate keeping her hooves as silent as possible so not to alert whatever it was to a free meal. Gazing down towards the ground the first oddity she noticed was the patches of black tar pooled in various places. Either this was something to do with the beast or someone with Gll had decided to spew the shit everywhere and die, based on the cranky voice of the earth god she would assume it to be the first. Continuing to pick her way through the tar it took a couple minutes before she managed to pin her eyes on the tiger stalking around the god while a whole array of helovians fired various objects at it. In a way she wanted to cheer for the tiger to wipe them all from this earth and save her the problem of doing it later but then she remembered that it was these bastards that had plagued her with this disease. Pinning her ears back she could feel the trickling of blood down the side of her neck as her vision blurred slightly. Dammit! This thing was going to pay for this if it was the last thing she did.

Leaping forward into a headlong gallop the hybrid swerved around the tar pools knowing how nasty the shit could be to get off. Screw her chances of suddenly dropping from the air there was too much crap down here to continue on foot. Ripping her wings eagerly from her sides she lept up and within seconds was in the air ready to kill this bastard. Flames sprouted before her from the same moron that had tried to fry her in the last battle blinding her until she managed to circle away from the light and try a different angle. Dammit this was not going to be easy considering her head was already a painful but this was war there was no room for losers or weaklings. Swooping to the tiger's right side to see what all others were aiming for she once again climbed higher only to let herself drop from the sky aiming her hooves at the top of the feline's skull. "Lets see what you think of this." She murmured quietly focusing her attention on making the attack land.

Summary:
Leaps into air, swerves to avoid Gaucho's fire and its brightness. Aims her hooves to the top of the tiger's skull and drops down hoping to do some damage to its spine or skull.

@Random Event for HFH

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

“Just because it looks like a leprechaun and talks like a leprechaun, it doesn't mean it can't act like the little fucking demon it is.”
Table by Moonstone Designs Image by click <3
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Rhea - 10-19-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM