the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Kalona Posts: 40
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

When the stallion had walked in amongst the trees and the greenery he had been rather shocked at the way everything was so healthy. Nothing back home had ever been like this, most was either dead or dying and a rather ugly shade of yellow. Nothing grew there even in the summer months sprouts of grass would start to grow but the poisonous atomosphere took little time to kill it off. As the initial meeting with the newest portal ponies came to a close there was an obvious tension in the air around them. All those native to the land had come to protect this world from the likes of them and if the last battles taught them anything it was that something was bound to go wrong. Time travel had never really been something he had studied but what he knew was that all magic came with a price, no one got a free pass without suffering some kind of consequence. These gods were no different and they really had no idea what they were messing with when they chose to bring them all here.

Sleep had not come to the outcast easily the first couple nights and tonight was no different with his nerves being hardwired for battle. Expect the unexpected or die trying to play the optimist in a game where there was never a winner. It was the tough that survived and he was sure as hell no weakling. He came here not knowing a soul in either of his worlds yet for some reason he felt as if he had something to prove. Never in his life had he held something before him and known it was going to last forever so the reason behind this sudden change in attitude was surprising even to himself. The rumbling of the creature woke him from his dozing immediately throwing him into full alert as to what lurked beyond the trees. The darkness was the biggest tip off as to the creatures presence closely followed by the raging voice of their earth god. Grabbing his knife from his holster his hooves dug deeply into the sandy shores propelling the stallion towards the culprit. While he had failed to prove his worth at the last battles he was bound and determined to do it this time round. Waiting within the brush as the giant feline got closer and closer with each new attack someone launched against it the manly stud had to time this just right so not to wind up dessert. Counting the seconds in silence the stallion broke through the brush the moment the tiger entered his battle range. With a swift flick of his head he launched the knife towards the tiger's neck hoping it would pierce through its jugular while he followed suit with horns brandished out before him aiming to slice and stab anything he could get.

SUMMARY:
Kalona waits hidden in the brush until the tiger is within his range of attack. Breaking through the brush he throws his knife towards the tiger's jugular hoping to pierce it while following suit with his horns to slash or stab anything he can manage.

•• TAGS:[br] •• NOTES: ••

“We who are immortal, we are chained to this life by a chain of gold, and we dare not sever it for fear of what lies beyond the drop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs   Image by click <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kalona - 10-20-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM