the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi
If you don't bleed it, you don't need it anymore
If you don't need it, get up and leave it on the floor

A new realm… with no Rift Gods and no sickness? This bearded Lord was either playing a dirty trick on them or offering them a chance that Dacianna had thought she would never have again; a chance to live. It seemed almost too good to be true. After all she had been through, all the hiding and fighting in the Rift, to be suddenly offered a realm that was free of all the evil that had plagued her so much? Why? Why did it suddenly disappear at the will of one Lord? Was he really that great or were the Gods of the Rift that weak… and if so… what did that make her? She felt like an ant in comparison to this goliath that pushed away the dark realm like some annoying fly. Dacianna didn’t like feeling small and she mulled over his words, trying to find some sort of wrongness in it just so she could start an argument. "I see" she mulled, pursing her lips with a flick of her tail "and all we have is your word" she sighed, muttering the sentence under her breath knowing it was a pointless comment but it slipped out anyway. This God offered her peace from the plague, why was she fighting him? "I’m sor-" she almost managed her apology before her words stuck in her throat when a familiar looking tar marked tiger jumped from the shadows and Daci’s eyes grew wide. 

All at once Dacianna wanted to shout at the Earth for lying to them, but her words were still stuck in her throat as he came under attack and her heart lurched in panic. The worried emotion contorted onto her features and she stamped her foot in frustration "such an idiot" she berated to the male with the beard, who had just set her free, with intense concern lacing her voice; it was more of a complaint than an insult. She dithered on the side-lines, not knowing what to do for the best as she watched the Earth God shake off the tiger and the battle ensued. "Why am I here" she mumbled the statement when the rest of the gathered followed their seemingly benevolent Lord into the fray and suddenly the earth began to shake.

The roan unicorn did her best to try steady herself on the moving ground, feeling the movement vibrate through her body as she tried to watch the battle as it intensified and her heart skipped at every skirmish she witnessed. When finally she found her balance, Dacianna dashed forwards herself with golden eyes now ablaze with anger as she hurtled towards the God who had caused sickness for so long. She wasn’t sure about this new world, but she was sure she didn’t want to go back to the old one. In one big effort, the gold marked mare tried to slam her fore-hooves into the tarred feline’s ribcage or back, hoping she might drag at least a yell from the disgusting thing.

She prayed her aim was good enough through the flames and the crumbling earth, feeling more frightened of the friendly fire than the tiger.

Edit :: Team Earth God [I forgot ><]

Dacianna tries to slam her front hooves into the tigers back/rib area.
Mentions: Earth God

Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dacianna - 10-20-2015, 04:00 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM