the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

ASHAMIN

Ashamin watched with impatience as the crowd grew. He knew where this was going, and there was a tension in the air that suggested he wasn't the only one. A bird on the God's shoulder came as warning, the fear held in everyone's bodies was an omen. This wasn't going to be a good day. Even if they won, someone was going to come out of it changed for the rest of their lives.

Maybe, just maybe, it would be him.

He snorted and reared in surprise, then, when the foreign god ripped through the scene and attacked the unfamiliar God of the Earth with a viciousness reserved for predators. It was not lost on Ashamin that all four gods thus far encountered had revealed themselves to be hunters, not when Helovia's own gods were always to be prey.

Power of all sorts could never defy the nature of species. It was a good thing Ashamin had no racial inclinations, with that belief. A power as resolute as his own could cause serious damage with such hate.

But he had no time to dwell on the chaos, he could only register the hissing black as a drop of it landed mere feet from him and set him running. How to fight a creature that burned? Well, just like the others, of course. Freezing, burning, numbing blood... none of it was new. This was another fight, another war, and Ashamin was just another soldier.

So sad, to see how quickly the youth's hope can fall to pieces.

He darted in and out of the crowd, avoiding black splatters and bursts of flame as best as he could. The bear god's mask covered his features without need for command, and he was as protected as he could be.

Protected as anyone could be when they ran headlong into danger, teeth bared to bite and hooves kicking out to the side to knock a God off balance.

The Haruspex
Image Credits

Team Earth

Charges for the Tiger, kicking to the side and biting. Is wearing his mask.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Ashamin - 10-20-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM