the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Ahvelyn Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 13 [Orangemoon] HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
Ahvelyn
Those Days are Gone

I did not do very well, that day. It was simply impossible, given my state. How, without vigor and all dipped in swampy seawater, could I have much of an effect?

When the fires started and the wind rose, sending a stink of fight, I was too busy trying to drag myself to some sort of safety. It was not that I was a coward, no, I was just smart. Smarter, probably, than many others that had insisted on fighting in each of these conflicts. It was clear to me that some had a powerful effect--some, with their magic and great strength--and others such as myself were merely there for backup. I wasn't going to try and attack that giant god, heavens no. I'd had enough of my share of the action, I'd tasted enough of my own blood.

And the headache? Well, it prevented me from most things.

I spotted a small gelding, one present at most other gatherings I'd attended, and his pouch of herbs with more interest than anything else. With that damned headache on my mind, it was hard enough to focus on him. Slowly I stumbled over, staying on the outskirts and doing my best to avoid the fray. Occasionally, I think, I may have kicked out at the vague threat of an enemy even if I was unaware of one.

"You!" I called out, jerking my nose towards him with urgency even though the movement stung and I wanted to retreat into stillness. "I need your help," I admitted with some reluctance, "my head, I can barely make sense of any of this, I can't fight until someone brings me some clarity."

My tail and mane, sopping still, gathered dirt and pills of moss. Dripping as I was, I looked more like a swamp monster than the aging beauty I was. But I didn't care much at the time, and I don't care in retrospect either. Explosions rang behind me but I could see nothing through the pain of that headache.

I think I wanted to help, maybe. But I know I wanted that headache gone.
image credits

Team Earth

Kicks out vaguely at any attackers but mostly heads towards @Badger and seeks healing for her headache.
@Random Event for HFH (Talked to Badger)

If you are able, you have permission to hit Lyn with magic to heal her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Ahvelyn - 10-20-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM