the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
rohan
how fickle my heart
The stallion doesn’t know what he had been expecting—perhaps for the earth to erupt beneath them immediately and give way to the bloodshed and chaos that he has become accustomed to. So when several days had come and gone since his arrival to the islands, the Warlander had first grown restless, and then tired. He isn’t fond of waiting. Patience is not a virtue he is particularly familiar with, and so finding himself irritable and weary from his headache, he had wandered from the thick of the crowd and found himself a quieter place.

He rests their now, his large body sprawled among the damp underbrush in his slumber, eyelids flickering gently in his dreams—free of the horrible aching and throbbing of his body. Rohan would likely remain in such a contended state indefinitely, but fate would not have it. Suddenly, the earth rumbles beneath him, jarring him violently into consciousness. His lips twisting into a snarl, the stallion leaps up, ears pinning and his body tensing in a combination of surprise and anger, frustrated that anyone would have the audacity to wake him so.

It doesn’t take long for his headache to catch up to him. Groaning, he lowers and rolls his head with the sudden dizziness and throbbing at the base of his skull, a fresh trickle of blood oozing from both of his ears. However, even in his pain, he cannot dismiss the familiar echoes of war. His attention aroused, he—slowly—lifts his head and steadies himself, grunting as he moves into a brisk trot towards the heart of the fire.

And there is indeed fire—everywhere! Fire, tar, earth, water—an extraordinary sight, but he finds himself unable to appreciate it in his current state, hesitating only a moment before he leaps in to join the fray. His movements are not as oriented as usual, his concentration flickering, and only narrowly avoiding the black streams of tar, he aims for the tigress. Arching his neck and narrowing his eyes against the heat of the flames, he aims the points of his antlers at the beast’s neck, hoping to impale its jugular. Heaven forbidding that he reaches his target at all.

notes; TEAM EARTH GOD.
Aims the points of his antlers at the Tigress' neck/jugular area, hoping to slice or impale any important muscles/veins/tendons/etc.
“Speech.”

image credits
@Random Event for HFH
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HIT HIM WITH MAGIC TO HEAL HIM ;D
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Rohan - 10-20-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM