the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Aquila Posts: 95
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Craonos :: Common Narwhal Leviathan :: Boil smitty
the tempest of an unrelenting sea

The severe mare’s attention sweeps to the grey mare who approaches her side— @Dacianna , whom she had fought alongside in these diseased lands. A short nod of recognition is given, bladed aquamarine horn slicing through the air. But then she felt a prickle. Overlarge eyes of aqua and yellow sweep to @Dragomir , levelly meeting his glare. She blinks once. Waiting.

But the dark bay stallion says nothing. So he is not worth her attention. Again, she feels eyes upon her— predatory eyes. Plated, tough skin ripples as her ringed irises leave the unimportant stud and search for the source of this feeling. Militant muscles leap to rigidity beneath her hide as she arrests her gaze on the mutant shark— has it come back to finish its meal?! Scaled, sandy ears pin flush with her skull, lips beginning to pull back to reveal sharp teeth.

But it is not the mutant beast that had chased her before. No, this @Rude creature was an equid shark. Ears swing forward, perked and interested in him as he was in her. But her attention is once again drawn elsewhere, as the God speaks again, his deep voice rumbling from the very earth beneath her feet.

The god takes the time to answer her, to answer many from the diseased world. Brows raise in surprise and respect. Briefly, she lowers her head and unblinking gaze in deference. But this recognition is short-lived as her ridged face flies up to watch the rush of motion.

It was her. That crafty, conniving feline bitch god. Boulders erupted and rolled while her tar boiled and stained the earth, flames and attacks leaping towards the tigress from the Riftians and ‘Helovians’ alike. And she did not let them attack alone— no. Despite the fire reining among slashing horns, hooves, and teeth, the sea warrioress attacked the goddess who had ruined her herd and lands.

She coils her rigid haunches, springing alongside the her grey fighter. Bladed horn slices between the burning tar, face hot from the flames. But she does not care— for this is a battle of vengeance and fury, one she has waited so long for.

An unearthly, primal warrior’s shriek rips from her throat as her horn seeks a god’s flesh.

Team Earth God: Leaps and tries to cut the god with her horn.

Please tag Aquila in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Aquila - 10-20-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM