the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Nuray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
stars in your multitudes, scarce to be counted. filling the darkness with order and light.
You are the sentinels. silent and sure. keeping watch in the night.
Being prepared for the worse, Nuray had lingered on the humid island. Rationalism argued with the hope of the Earth God. His intentions were well but the pattern would most likely continue. This proved to be true as another fake god appeared thus continuing. The cycle would be continued here but, at the same time, it could be possibly ended here. As far as she was aware there were four Gods in Helovia. Four new lands had been revealed and four corrupted gods fought pitifully with greed in their eyes. For the sake of the herd she could only pray this would be the end to it.

Tactical eyes spotted the tar before it was even called out. Her long furred tail lashed back and forth as she scanned for a way to safely get to the tiger without either slipping on tar or being set ablaze. Most of the tainted stripes were along the beast's back. A frontal attack was risky as that was where the creature's sharp teeth were but it was better than the alternatives.

Carefully yet quickly she weaved her way around the attacking horses in order to get in front of this heretic who dared call themselves a god. Weary of the tar, Nuray raced forward and lowered her horns. All the while her golden gaze locked onto the monster's own eyes. Blinding the tiger was her plan. However, even if her mark didn't hit true, stabbing anywhere on the face would be just as good.

For the True Gods! Guide my steps, Goddess of the Moon. Help my aim be true.

"Talk?"

TEAM EARTH GOD
summary tries to weave around the hazards as she aims for a frontal attack. hopes to gouge one of the tiger's eyes out.

image credits

@Random Event - HFH

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM