the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia wondered at the Earth God, watching a powerful tiger god leap through. They all seemed so surprised, as if they were the strongest beings in the universe, but they were not. There were always fighters, and eventually, they would fight back. She found herself admiring this Rift god for her tenacity and strength, the will to defend her kingdom, flawed as it was, against the invaders. Her admiration did not equal guilt however, and she felt no qualms about destroying her outright. Helovia was her home. This was her land.

The pale princess observed at first, seeing the ways this orange monster moved like fluid. Black substance, sticky and black, seeped from her stripes, and Ophelia carefully toed over the lines. She watched the Earth God bleed and saw the others charge headlong into battle, but she learned her lesson before. Tinek leaps from her back and jumped across the trees, watching his bonded from above and also keeping tabs on the movement of the battle.

With weighted strides, and moved to sneak around the back, only pausing when she saw Morenth falter. Ophelia's ears flipped forward, and she quickly moved to his side. "You all right?" she asked, staying with him through the battle. He kicked out and she lunged forward, aiming her horn toward the monster's legs. Tinek, protective of them as fire wielders used their magic with impunity, hovered down, letting out a breath of ice to try to keep Morenth and Ophelia safe.

"I'll be close," she promised, nodding to him while eying her next move.

Credits: Image by perfectperfection @ DA

TEAM EARTH GOD & contest winner
Moves to protect Morenth and tries to stab the monster with her horn
Tinek tries to block them both from fire by using his freeze breath

Mentions: @Morenth

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Ophelia - 10-21-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM