the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"If I go crazy then will you still,"

He had stuck around the new islands learning what he could of the place and waiting for the battle he was sure would follow. Even the might Sun had been tricked by a Rift god, or so he had heard. Still sick the boy had left the flats before it had even begun. This time he would not run, would not leave the area he was so sure would fall under attack. It didn't take long for the fight to begin though.

He had been soaring high over the islands when the Gods appeared drawing forth anger from the young stallion. Acting on instinct the golden male dove wings pressed tight to his body. Silver eyes saw the tar falling from the beast's black stripes. Thinking quickly he aimed for the orange between the oozing lines. Teal ivy marked legs aimed for the tiger's head, right on a large orange mark hoping to knock the massive tiger for a loop. As the attack either hit or missed the great silver and teal wings were thrown wide as he dove for the ground eyes searching for someone in need.He quickly finds Ranjiri and lands beside her. Without saying a word the stallion attacks the creatures rear leg trying to keep his eyes upon her trying to shield her without keeping her from attacking. It wouldn't do him any good to keep the mare out of the fight, she would only hate and resent him if he did try to push her away. Instead of doing as his heart longed to do, he would be her shield, take as much pain for her as he could.

I L I O S
"Call me Superman?"
image credit

Tags; 275
Words; EARTH GOD!!!! Tries to slam into the tiger's head, on the orange stripe, then flies down to help Ranjir. While helping her he tries to take any damage she might be dealt.
OOC; @Ranjiri
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Ilios - 10-21-2015, 02:26 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM