the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
Parelia had also stuck around, following her son, at a distance. Yes, she wanted to keep an eye on her son, was that so bad? Instead of trying to talk to him she had only stuck close by using Penna's sharp eyes to watch the young stud, without getting to close. She knew he would talk to her when he was ready. Sighing softly the mare's own hazel eyes rested upon his golden frame for a moment before flying high above the island. Penna screeched as he saw the battle starting below them. She conversed with him for a moment for the pair dove down to help.

Blue and white flames covered the mare's lithe body as she flew for the tiger. Penna on the other wing, flew around searching for any that might need a little extra help. He knew his bonded could take care of herself, or would call if she needed him. Instead of diving just like her son had, the fire blanketed mare flew along the massive cat's back trying to ignite ever inch of the beast she could. There was fire everywhere around her, but none blue and white like her own. Anger pulsed through the duo as the mare tried to burn, and the falcon went for the beasts eyes. 'Be careful Penna! I can't lose you!' He only sent back love and respect for her wishes. She made another sweep up the tiger's back before flying under the creature trying to light up her belly hair as well.
Speaking  Penna

Words; 255
Tags;
Notes; Parelia tries to fly over the cat while on fire, then tries to fly under the tiger and light her belly on fire. Penna meanwhile tries to peck out the tiger's eyes, flying between the two xD

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Parelia - 10-21-2015, 02:40 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM