the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing

It is with the rumbling of the earth that your attention shifts from the sea, throws your heart down to the pit of your stomach as it echoes through the little island. You had waited, reluctantly, waited for something to happen from the moment that you had come here, and while it does not surprise you, you cannot help but dread the moments to come, the same reservations you have had from the first weighing heavy on your mind. Finding the carnage is not the difficult part, the smell of something dark and dangerous smothered by the distinction of flame, its plumes rising in to the air in thick, choking clouds, leading you to the heart of the fight. It is not the feral cat that takes you by surprise, nor the extent of the flames littering the ground, bodes still colliding and racing and falling, flying amongst them, but someone—the glimpse of him that you catch—his body rushing in to the chaos, too near to jaws that could ruin him, too near to the dangerous growth of the flames.

“Rohan—“ you know that it is lost within everything unfolding before you, but even so you cry out again, lunging forwards with a burning desire to do nothing but protect him, knowing that he doesn’t need it, doesn’t want it—remembering the girl that had been too careless, the man that had been too selfless—it only furthers your resolve to keep him sheltered, keep him safe. You are too preoccupied with getting to him to notice anything else until something hard hits you, accompanied by a sharp pain along your side, steals your breath from you as you collide with the vibrating earth, agony blooming along your cheek, your senses fading until there is nothing but darkness.

team earth god
runs in to try to save rohan and gets knocked down & out by something (whether it be stray hooves or what idk, lol. leave me alone its 4 am)

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Enna - 10-21-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM