the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen

I'm gonna carry you in
In my head, in my heart, in my soul

This one watches, listens. World changes around [me, stretches into an infinite expanse that in time I will remember and recognize as war. Even now, as a child, I start to hear the sounds of battle enough time to form the concept, shape it, in my young and eager tongue.] "War."

Quiet whisper, soft soft sound from lips like [snowfall. Nothing colder and softer than the snow, father. I've changed in my ways, turned respectful out of necessity, but I still understand the depths of your uncaring. Nothing colder than you, nothing softer than mother, but nothing colder and softer than the snow.]

Can't follow. Stranger says go, says woods. This one doesn't understand but knows woods, woods are [home] familiar, seen woods before like on first day, old day.

Easy to forget, first day. Not this day, not last war day. Those days will be remember, [will haunt me for the rest of my life. What kind of a life starts in the middle of a field of blood, but that of a murderer's son? I know now, at least, that this beginning was fitting for me.]

Stranger tells this one to go and this one moves, slow and hurtlike, [every step a stab now that the water has left me,] into wood, under cloak. But big yellow, [big flames burst] behind this one. A little cry, [a larger expression of deep terror.] This one sees stranger, cold [and frozen in fear that I was too young to feel myself. But why you, Anaan? Why did the fire make you stop in your tracks, fall back, when you are so brave at heart? What are you hiding from me, old man, when you shudder at the snap of a twig for fear that it is an ember? What trauma found you in your living days to give you this immobility in times of need?]

This one leaves wood, moves forward, [butts into] bam! into stranger. Head hurts, pain starts [slow, and I realized then that it had been there all along. A headache, insidious and vile.] Good enough at copying, counting, to speak the words this one heard: "Go, go into the trees."

[Even if I didn't know what they really meant, to a warrior like him.]

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com

No Team

As Milo does not know what Gods are, he's not really on a team. He starts to obey Anaan but when he sees him frees up he goes back towards the edges of the battlefield and tries to encourage Anaan to run with him.

@Random Event Goes under Knox's cloak, perhaps healed of HFH (which I def forgot he had?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Milo - 10-21-2015, 09:01 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM