the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

I'll be completely honest for once in my lifetime; I wasn't entirely sure how I got to these blasted islands. I vaguely remembered water, my legs being sore and suddenly winding up on the beach. What would possess me to even reach these islands was beyond me, perhaps I had hoped to find a moment of peace to myself. Or perhaps I had hoped that I would be caught in the rip currents and be put out of my misery from my latest infectious disease that was so gratefully 'gifted' towards me after getting involved in the last battle of the pathetic gods. As we can clearly see, that didn't really work out too well for me, now did it?

My head pounded and throbbed, my vision was blurred and occassionally doubled on me, and I felt so disoriented that it was a damned miracle that I could even walk in a straight line. A commotion ahead roared on like a thousand screams in my ears, every sound amplified to an ear-piercing screech that made me wish I could claw my own ears off. Blood slowly flowed from my ears in a trickle, the crimson fluid dripping down my cheeks to stain the earth I walked on. I pinned my ears in vain attempts to block out the noise, anything to numb the ache and dull the pain that tortured my skull. Nothing helped as I approached the battle field.

Not. Fucking. Again.

SERIOUSLY? Did these so called "god"s not have anything better to do with their time?! My eyes rolled as I stopped short of the fight, glancing down at the blood that had run down my face and landed at my hooves. With ears still pinned, my lips pulled back into a vicious snarl and my tail lashed against my flanks with rage. It was their fault I even had this disease, they were the reason for my pain! As my dark eyes stared at my blood, something...sparked. The drops on the earth began to spark and sizzle, white lines of electricity slowly rising from the droplets and connecting together in a senseless shape.

I stepped back with surprise, dark eyes widening with shock as the ball of electricity fell when I had stepped back. Staring like an idiot, the gears of my mind wheeling with ideas, I tried to concentrate on the energy of the sparks that had been there. Sure enough, from my drops of blood, the electricity returned. As I thought of the ball moving, it followed my mind's direction, I was actually controlling it. As the ball grew larger and larger, it began to take the shape of an animal I had in mind, perhaps inspired by the massive Tiger that all the others were currently fighting. A lion, entirely formed out of burning, electrifying sparks sizzled and popped in the air as it waited for my orders. My gaze glanced towards the Rift god, my lips lifting up into a sick smile as I directed the lion form to attack the Tiger, regardless of who was in the way.

With my electric lion leading the way to attack the tiger's face, I followed behind in close pursuit with my horn angled in front of me. I aimed for the left side of the Tiger's rib cage, uncaring of the flames that flared around her, hoping to pierce a vital organ. Now this was an advantage!

Team Earth - Panzram has discovered his magic and forms a lion made of electricity to attack the tiger's face. Then Panzram charges for the tiger's left side with his horn aimed at her rib cage, hoping to pierce a vital organ. @Random Event for HFH
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Panzram - 10-21-2015, 12:23 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM