the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Like the many Einarr watched jump into the fray of battle, there was no hesitation in his actions. Nodding obediently, the inky stallion took to the skies after his Khal. Massive wings carried him skillfully after the dun and Einarr willed the newly acquired armor to expand along his body. Sienna eyes widened as fire erupted around them, brought on by several fighters. Einarr was not aware before just how many Helovians wielded the element of his herd's patron god. It amazed him, and made his heart yearn simultaneously for a phoenix companion of his own to be astride his soul. Even as the fire raged around him, Einarr suspected his skin would be safe from the scalding lick of flames. His armor had come from the Rift's crocodile god, crafted by the God of Fire--that only meant it could protect him from the flames, right? He supposed--or, really, hoped so--as he decided on his attack.

Tucking his left wing slightly, the bloodrider swooped down lower toward the flaming tar-engulfed Tiger. Leveling himself out, Einarr noticed a flash of black and grey from the corner of his eye. A mixture of pride and the desire to keep his daughter safe triggered the hammering of his heart, but the pride won out. His daughter was born of his blood, and that made her a warrior--and it was time for her to prove it. Nodding in her direction, Einarr beat his large wings as hard as he could and as quickly as he could. He intended to fan the fire the others around him had created and give it enough oxygen to swell an devour the life of the Tiger god completely. He knew, however, if this fight was going to be anything like the fight in the Halcyon Flats, this tiger had more punch than the Helovians expected.
einarr
I raise my flag and dye my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We're painted red to fit right in

TEAM EARTH
Flies close to the tiger and beats his wings hard, trying to fan the flames the many others have created.

Mentions: @Mordecai and Gaucho briefly. @Random Event -- GLL

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Einarr - 10-21-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM