the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

In the aftermath of the two fillies complaining over the loss of a feather, and the disgusting comment by the blue colt, Abraham was ready for a fight. So, when he heard a call of war in the distance his heart instantly beat like a drum to the rhythm of the bloodshed. Mismatched eyes dilated with the bloodlust he felt in the very core of his being, and he and his twin dragons moved into the battle with skill and desire to kill. He found his target in the tiger that was thrown around by the Earth God. Abraham tucked his chin as he watched his father and several others race into the battle. Fire burst on the scene and his dragons moved with the unspoken command of their bondmate.

Golden and white reptiles swooped and crisscrossed in the air above the horse army, one moving to the right of the tar-Tiger and the other to the left. Simultaneously, fire and ice spewed from the respective jaws of the powerful dragons, aimed to devour the tiger's sides and maybe even hit those who were stupid enough to get in their way. Abraham held back, heavy body dancing with an unbridled desire to slay, but he was too smart to move in to only be burned by the tar and fire the other fighters were creating. He was no naive creature, he knew the lick of fire across his hide and he did not wish to be engulfed in the flames from stupidity. Instead, he would wait, and bide his time before he could dig his horn into the flesh of the tiger and rip its heart from its chest.

There were many in this battle that Abraham recognized, but he gave no attention to them. All he cared about now was the destruction before him, the beautiful painting of a massacre. The sight was pleasing to him, sending waves of warmed endorphins down his spine and bloodstream as his body puffed up. This is what he was born and bred for--like his parents before him--and as he danced on solid hooves, Abraham wanted his wombmate near his side to take with him the lead of this battle. The leviathan and the basilisk were destroyers by birth, sons of hellion, and Abraham knew it was only a matter of time before they would end the world in fire and ice--together.

Holy water cannot help you now

See I've come to burn your kingdom down

TEAM EARTH
His dragons swoop to the left and ride sides of the tiger and blow fire and frost respectively. Abraham waits away from the tar and fire.

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Abraham - 10-21-2015, 02:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM