the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu

Ktulu had not been able to stand by and watch as the Earth God doted on his new child in ways that he had not doted on Hototo. It was like a dagger to the mare's heart and made her wonder just how much he had really cared for Hototo if he had not even been willing to give his son a companion. The display left a bitter taste in the mare's mouth and left her with a dislike of the new earth demi-god that was not entirely fair. Even Archibald and the comfort he had offered had not been enough to make Ktulu stand by and watch, so she sought isolation from everyone on the island as she waited for the inevitable battle that they all knew would be coming. And it did come in the form of a tiger with oozing tar stripes.

The dark mare grit her teeth together as she watched Archibald, Ophelia, and her own daughter throw themselves into the fight. There was a part of her that wanted to walk away and let the Earth God and fight his own battle with his new spawn, but she couldn't. From the distance she stood she could feel the ground tremble under the weight of Archibald's magic and that was what finally set her into motion. She charged ahead, her eyes searching for an opening as so many descended upon the tigress, all with the ultimate goal of killing her where she stood. The opening that drew the most attention from Ktulu was the tiger's chest. She tilted her head so that her horn was aimed at the god's chest and she threw her weight forward, her main intention being to sink her horn deep enough into the tiger's chest that she pierced its heart.

"."

Image Credit

Team Earth
ooc:// tries to stab the tiger in the chest/heart

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Ktulu - 10-21-2015, 03:05 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM