the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

She had never truly been part of a battle before, so when the tigress appeared anticipation thrummed in the dark girl's veins. Her dark eyes glinted with her barely contained excitement as the fight started. Abraham and her father both made their move and the girl took to the air, though she flew considerably lower than her father. She knew he would be looking down and she knew that he would see her as she entered the fight. Look at me, dad. I'm not helpless. Her head turned in his direction only once as she cast a glance at him just to make sure he was watching, but then she was working again.

In the time since the crocodile fight she had come to realize that the power she had felt inside of herself was magic. It made her powerful and that power was needed to help defeat the tigress that everyone was fighting against. Look at me dad, I have magic and you don't. She beat her wings against the air to get herself higher up after she was positive that her dearest daddy had noticed her, and she circled around the tiger as she tried to focus that power she'd felt before.

She felt it building inside of her and she focused on the rift god's eyes. If she could manage to turn the fluid in the god's eyes to acid (thanks, ma) she could possibly blind the god. An even better outcome would be that the pain caused the tigress to claw her own eyes out. Now that would be something entertaining to watch.

"."

MORDECAI

when the last light warms the rocks and the rattlesnakes unfold
mountain cats will come along to drag away your bones

Team Earth
circles around the tiger and uses her magic to try and turn the fluid in the tiger's eyes to acid
:: [ Magic: DarkxWater | Can turn bodily fluids into acid ]
:: [ Restrictions | Lasts 30 seconds causing painful burning sensations and physical burns ]
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Mordecai - 10-21-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM