the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
image by jouste @ flickr.com</style>

So this was why everyone had gathered on the island and no one had left. Snö had thought it was odd that so many would all get together in one place then linger for no real reason... but the tiger's appearance made everything clear. And now, it seemed, they all had to fight it. It kind of made her wish that she had said 'fuck it' and left after she'd explored enough of the island. It made her wonder why they had to fight with it was the Earth God who had allowed the tiger to slip through from whatever godforsaken land it had tainted.

But she was trying to be better. She was trying to think about others and be far less selfish than she typically was.

The selfless thing to do would be to throw herself into the fight like her father did. So Snö followed after her father, stumbling and catching herself on her frosted hooves as the ground trembled in the wake of what she assumed was magic and not a true earthquake. "Are you okay?" She directed the question to Mauja, who had fallen to one knee. But, of course, he was fine and he ran ahead summoning his own magic.

Since when did her father control fire? Wasn't he made if ice and snow?

Snö forced the question away and the realization that she truly knew very little about her father and she continued her charge. She aimed to slam her shoulder into the tiger's left foreleg to hopefully knock it off balance and send it tumbling down.

"."

snö.   </style>
& when she whispers, your blood shall run cold.</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Snö - 10-21-2015, 03:31 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM