the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

It is a mixture of fear and awe that grips Vadim as the tiger comes through the portal. He wonders if this is what his child and her mother have been fighting while he's been completely unaware. Is this what killed Shadow? One of these monsters that don't belong in Helovia? His ears fall back against his head and he looks at Erthë as she takes the bow that her mother gave her and fires at the tiger. As he watches he sees that there are others who are physically attacking something that should inspire more fear than anything in each of them. He wonders how many of them are parents, he wonders if there are any of them that will lose their lives in this battle as Shadow did and leave their children motherless or fatherless ... or both.

He sees his sisters and he knows that there are at least two mothers on the battlefield. He cannot allow them to fall in battle. "Vlasi, watch Erthë." He instructs his companion as his child moves away to find cover. The cerberus simply follows after the foal while Vadim remains standing where he is. His eyes close and his ears fall back as he begins to focus his magic on the tiger. His goal is to make the tiger believe that the battlefield is a forest and each of the attackers is nothing more than a tree swaying in the breeze. He hopes that the tiger will becoming confused and that confusion will allow for several of the attacks to strike true and end the fight early. He just hopes it works and holds on to his magic for as long as he can manage.

"Talk."

Credits

TEAM EARTH
tries to use his magic to confuse the tiger by making the battlefield look like a forest and each of the attackers look like trees
:: [ Magic: DarkxLight | Can create realistic illusory worlds ]
:: [ Restrictions | Takes immense concentration and lasts 15-30 seconds in battle ]

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Vadim - 10-21-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM