the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
maybe some things are better left unsaid.
but if you wanted to test that out, well, I guess I could’ve said.
I was beginning to heal from my bout of the GLL, but it was still very present in my appearance. The sludge wasn’t sliding from my face anymore, but it did leave it stained that I couldn’t seem to get out no matter how hard I tried. Oh the perks of having light fur. I shook my head slightly, closing my eyes and lowering my head for a moment, hearing the God speak. Opening them, everyone appeared to be normal. I saw unfamiliar faces, which was a good sign for me. Perhaps the part that affected my vision was fixed finally. I breathed a slight sigh of relief and glanced around the crowd to see any Helovian familiar faces. With luck, I saw a couple of them until my eyes drifted to Tembovu.

He would be quite upset that I was here, I was sure. But I could be upset with him for being here too, so thankfully it wasn’t just a one way street. My eyes stayed glued to him as I lifted up a foot and took a step forward, seeing that he was approaching a grayish mare that was more than likely from the same herd – the way he greeted her with near concern and happiness. Placing my hoof down, I examined the mare from my distance the best I could and even from this perspective, you could still see that she was pregnant.

My mind flurried in a huge frenzy. I tried to reason with myself. That the mare was from his herd and probably someone else’s child, but as I watched how Tembovu appeared to react to her, it worried me a little. Perhaps it was his child? Maybe it was my fault for denying his strong desires for me to join the Edge. What if it was payback for Caleb? He never seemed like the type, but as I watched, I felt stuck like a statue. The crowd erupted around me, another god battle was in our midst and everyone was turning to fight it, flying by me like rockets as I stood there stuck to the ground like a pillar, watching with slight heartbreak as Tembovu began to protect the mare from the fire. He seemed so possessive and it just felt so… heart wrenching.

I turned my head away from the two of them to see the god, a giant Tigress that seemed to drip hot ooze from her stripes. In that moment, I debated on leaving right here and not even trying to get involved. Not even wanting to hear from Tembovu again, though the part of me that made things make sense was telling me that I should at least listen to his side of the story. But no, it wasn’t that easy for me. I needed to figure things out and it was quite painful seeing his body language toward her as I remembered seeing how protective he was to me being merely replicated in his actions with the gray mare.

That’s when I decided to let the frustration and anger fill me and make use of it on the Tiger. Shaking my body out, I did my best to ignore the throbbing sensation in my head that I had somehow managed to forget about during the scene before me. Though it seemed to have come back stronger than ever and I hoped that perhaps this god wouldn’t have a disease as debilitating as the past few.

Unsticking my legs from the ground where I had stood like a statue, I turned my body to the writhing feline as fire erupted around it, tar edging out even more. Well, if I was going to go out, I’d go out this way easily. I swished my tail for a moment trying to think of the best place to attack and decided to aim for the flank. Charging forward, I did my best to try and avoid the flames and tar, hoping to puncture a hole into the flank of the Tigress before her knee. Though, the heat around me was enough to nearly make me feel like I was suffocating. Perhaps if I died here tonight it would be a gift so I couldn’t ruin anyone else’s lives. And in that moment I secretly wished for something to attack me instead of someone who didn’t deserve it.

"Talk?"
image credits

TEAM EARTH GOD

Rexanna spots @Tembovu and begins to approach before seeing him and @Nyx which changes her mind immediately. Then decides to charge the Tigress, hoping to avoid the flames and tar and hoping to puncture the feline in the flank.

@Random Event - HFH
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Rexanna - 10-21-2015, 04:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM