the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather

They were thrown back into the layers of disaster and mayhem, folded over and over and over into the barbaric blaze of bedlam and anarchy – and it was everything he’d craved, relished, savored. A scorching splendor, an unholy rapier, a vicious, pernicious fortification, he twisted away and calculated, brewed, considered, and breathed in the dissipation of peace and tranquility. Easily enamored by the toxic, venomous impasse of blood and vigor, the infernal Reaper stoked his finery through the varnished waves of vehemence, a maddening balance of ruin and massacre. His strides ricocheted against the shoreline, too intent, too allured, too beguiled by the bewitching spell of persecution and villainy, cloaked and veiled and created for the purpose of annihilation, to notice anything other than his target: the feline, the prey, the victim in their greatest melee. The beast, the abomination, the fuel and fire of Lucifer’s wake, drifted amongst the gathered crowd, watching carefully for the distinct signs of certain invocations, pausing as ice crackled and fire pulsed and earth wavered; delighting in the wicked paradigm and conundrum the world had offered: satisfied, content, with the notion, with the pervasion, with the sentiments of revolution, mutiny, and calamity. Deimos, a yearning, beating drum of sinister efforts and disastrous plumes, drifted as far as he could without the sticky tar clustering around his hooves; like a waiting, coiled carnivore, he contorted his skull towards the crouching tiger, and brewed the wild, vicious, untamed incantations woven along his bones, through his ribs, along his wicked, nefarious heart – felt them clambering, incandescent, vivid, and bright, and opened his mouth to unleash their tyrannical display. One by one, the three molten balls of fire burst towards the newest god, full of cataclysms, demise, and restless, undying fervor; a bestial collision of damnation and oblivion. 

[Team Earth God. Uses fire magic to unfurl three fireballs towards the tiger.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Deimos - 10-21-2015, 04:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM