the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
Give me one good reason,
Why I should never make a change

She missed the Sun, her God, but she will make up for it as a paladin of the Earth. Fire child sees the war and descends in a blind knot of fury, the memory of Lace and Fajira's figures still burned bright in the back of her eyes. She has passed denial, but anger remains in her trampled soul, a light in her spirit she must wield now as a weapon. Mournful, alone, she strides into battle, standing on the edge of the fray and contemplating her next move.

Sea and sky are full of bodies, running and striking with frightening force. The girl knows she cannot move among them, lacks the strength to land a blow of consequence and would probably wind up shoved aside. But Fire Dancer wields a gift of her own, one last memory, a parting shot from a fallen soldier. She has held it close within her veins, the quiet thrum of Lace's power beating in her heart. Lace often told her of the beauty of the Earth. Silverthorn, he wielded the power to shape trees, and now the girl will use his magic in one last glorious fight.

She reaches down for roots and branches, calling to them with a foreign power and willing them forward into life. Recklessly, relentlessly, she throws herself into the task, pulling wood from its stationary setting and urging it to reach out and wrap around the behemoth that dare defile its home. "For Lace," she whispers between gritted teeth, black eyes a blaze of empty despair.

Team Earth God. Uses Lace's magic to try to get the plants to grab the Tiger. If anyone needs healing for HFH or any battle injuries, Tavi's available!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Tandavi - 10-21-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM