the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily

VITANI
When we look up at the stars, we see only the memory of light; and though they are distant we know they still shine

"Vitani! Come here." Aw shit. I look to the mare who had come to my aid, and the young stallion too. I was glad, even grateful. But when your lead calls.... Well you have no choice but to obey right? "That's the Czar of the Falls... I have to go." I glare at the one who took the feather as if to say, this isn't over, before turning and moving toward the Czar. I stood behind him, seething with pure anger. Why wasn't I bigger, or stronger? No one in the Falls cared about me, so why should I think they would protect me from danger or from anything that belonged to me being stolen.

It's as I'm thinking, and becoming more and more depressed with the thoughts, that Sarabi draws my attention back to everything around me. Archibald and several others are all leaping forward. My eyes dash to the God of the Earth. He's hurt! That's when I see my chance. As one, Sarabi and I move around to the side trying to make sure we are mostly out of sight of the one we were attacking... Or well, the one I was at least attacking. Sarabi was glaring at the tiger, and I knew the signs all to well. Hellfire began to rain from the skies over the fight with the tiger. I however, had another target. I focused on a place across the fight from me, bending the winds and collecting moisture from the air. Once it had grown to a small radius I sent it spinning straight for Abraham. I may be small, but my magic packs a punch.

"Talk"
Sarabi Talks

Team Earth God/Make Abraham pay!

Sarabi and Vitani move around the fight to be out of sight of Abraham, before Sarabi uses her hellfire over the fight and Vitani uses her hurricane magic to send a small hurricane at Abraham.

:: [ Magic: WaterxWind | Able to create a small hurricane ]
:: [ Restrictions | Limited to a radius of 10m ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Vitani - 10-21-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM