the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
Z E R O
they say we are what we are, but we don't have to be

It was a lot for a small boy to take in.

First there was Iso, who did not seem to be mad at him, which was a relief. He had a million questions to ask her, about how she got to be so tall and why she'd been mad and if she'd had any more adventures and if she'd been at the other wars, too. So many questions, but only one which made it successfully to his lips. "That's your Da?" he demanded loudly, turning wide eyes to the God of the Earth. That was her Da! Wow! He remembers meeting the God, only once, and crying - which was embarrassing - oh, he hoped Iso didn't know!

Maybe one day Iso would take Zero to meet her Da for real, and the boy could ask him to fix his wing.

Then there was the big black colt. He hadn't even noticed the other boy in his haste to find a friend, but once he did Zero discovered all at once what jealousy was, and how stupid it could lead a person to be. It didn't help that everything went to crap all at once, either. One minute they were catching up, and then suddenly the hair on the back of his neck (his mane?) stood up, and the boy felt his feathers ruffle in response to the magic in the air. And then, out of nowhere, a giant cat-thing and the God of Earth showed up.

It all took a moment to take in, but Iso and her friend didn't seem to have a problem with it. When Zero finally tore his eyes away from the dripping beast, he found the world around him moving and alive. Iso was doing magic, and so was the other boy, and suddenly Zero felt very inadequate indeed. Everyone around him was so very big and strong, and what was he? He pressed his wing against his side, wishing he could disappear. No wonder Iso didn't spend time with him anymore. She'd outgrown him. He was just a cripple, and she had bigger, stronger friends, and she didn't need him anymore, and he was useless.

Well. He'd show them.

"C'mon, Squishy!" Zero's voice rose above the din of the fight, a war cry to rally his troops. He shot Isopia one last grin, crooked and bold and so very stupid, before vanishing into the crowd.

He wasn't sure where he was going, but he was going to show Iso and her Da how strong he could be. He'd charge the Tiger. And Squishy would zap it. There was very little plan after that.

Roaring the boy pushed through the crowd, aiming to ram his shoulder against the monster's right hind leg, while Squishy toddled behind, shooting out bolts of electricity toward the beast. Maybe Ma would see him, and Gaucho too. The thought gave him courage- Yeah! He'd probably hit it so hard it'd fall over, and Squishy would just shock it's heart, and there wouldn't be any more fighting because Zero would've saved them all, and he'd be awesome!

I'll be the hero, guys, just watch me!

TEAM ISOPIA (aka Earth)
Leaves @Isopia and @Volterra to charge head-first at the tiger's right hind leg. Squishy tries to electrocute the tiger. If anyone has BFB, feel free to get shocked!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Zèklè - 10-21-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM