the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

Tembovu had not seemed to notice me, which was fine for me. I preferred to be in the background. The talk of past fights and ill gods was making my head spin. Dae moves under my belly, unsure of my emotions and the goings of around us. I can not say that I blame her, as I barely know anyone.

Then, it seems to begin. A tigress leaps at the Earth God, at least that is who I've gathered he is. She wounds him, but not majorly. Dae cries out in fear, as the tiger could easily eat her. But not on my watch. I lower my head, ready to use my antlers to protect the fawn. The God of the Earth yells at the Tiger Goddess, talking about some sort of deal they had. All she could say was one word. Mine. Obviously, that was not going to sit well with everyone else.

Movement stirs all around us. Daenerys screams in fear as the ground shakes us. I stumble slightly but manage to keep on my hooves. What the hell had I gotten us into?! As one, Dae and I move backward. My aqua eyes stare in all out fear. I was not a fighter, I have never been a fighter. I hear a scream, and at first I think it is little Dae finding her own voice. Then I realize the sound was far to loud for such a little one. It was me, screaming in all out fear of the battle. The last fight I had been around had shattered my entire world and turned me from a pampered princess to a refugee in another land.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

Team Earth God/WTF

Calypso and Daenerys stumble back from the fight while Cal screams in terror
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Calypso - 10-21-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM