the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Cera
Go ahead, you're never going to take me - you can bend but you're never going to break me

He’d known somehow that there would not be peace. The pattern was too obvious, too repetitive and perfect for the Earth God to slip out of it. So Cera had remained, faithful in his God and in the absolution he’d finally achieved – brand new, reborn, and he could breathe again - but faithless in the ability of the Rift gods to give up their lands willingly. He didn’t have to wait very long, truly. More than anyone else, perhaps, he was capable of acclimating to the hot and humid climate. Born and raised in the Throat, it was nothing new to him, aside from how the air itself seemed to cloy against his skin in some tangible manner.

Aside from that, he allowed himself the time to lounge and relax, to explore the land which gave total access to him with his wings. Cera knew the time would come, and he was not disappointed.

By the time he arrived, everything was in chaos. Ilaria was clinging to his shoulder, and Cera’s eyes darted around the battlefield, not sure where to deposit her and keep her safe from harm. Snagging on a healer, he swept low towards the Earth God, massive wings a shadow upon the earth as lithe limbs struck land in discordant approach. “Healers!” he cried, for their names were too plentiful and lost to him in the adrenaline. Wing outstretched to nearly touch Badger’s shoulder, recognizing at least the singular Throat healer. Ilaria raced down the span of his wing to try and climb onto Badger’s spine, or at least shimmy down his foreleg if she was not welcome. “She has healing abilities, keep her safe!” Nobody wanted to know the hell he’d rain down upon the world if they did not, he thought darkly to himself.

Be safe, Cera. Ilaria’s voice trailed after him as he turned and swept back into the skies with a singular lurch of his wings, lower mass leaping into the air in a billow of air and errant blades of grass. The tiger was practically blanketed in faithful servants and fighters, and Cera could hardly know where to attack. Remembering the crocodile fight he swept in from behind, remembering something about cats using their tails for balance. Hooves came down, attempting to pin the thick tail while the tiger was distracted, teeth coming down in tandem to try and latch down, rip and tear as much as his blunted herbivorous teeth could manage. 

Image Credit

TEAM EARTH, CONTEST WINNER

Summary: Drops Ilaria off on @Badger and flies over to the tiger to try and pin the tail to prevent mobility while also trying to bite it
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Cera - 10-21-2015, 04:53 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM