the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

I'll fight to survive through this thunderous life
without you by my side

The islands had been quiet for a couple days though you wouldn’t know it from the crowd that continued to linger there. Everyone was waiting for the next fight, waiting to see what would come out of that other land next and pick a fight with the Earth God and all those that stepped in to defend their god and home. And sure enough, when everything seemed peaceful, chaos broke out once more. This time, in the form of a giant tiger. It seemed to be leeching a black substance onto the surface of the earth that instantly brought to mind the dragon that Mesec had helped along with the other demigods. Was this just more ink? Another escaped creature?

It felt like all of Helovia was massing toward the tiger god, and that the entire world was on fire. Everywhere Mesec looked, there were flames - new sources being poured onto the tar and tiger and it stopped him from feeling the need to dive in and join the fight right in the thick of it. Surely the flames would consume the creature. That was, at least, Mesec’s plan - he’d linger on the edges and make sure that the healers and everyone that wasn’t fireproof was staying safe - but then he spotted Zero as the yearling was dashing forward. What was he doing?

“Zero!” He shouted when he noticed the colt going into the thick of it, swallowed up from sight by the flames and the bodies crowding around. There was no further lingering

Gathering the shadows around him, Mesec disappeared from where he had been watching the chaos to closer to the tiger, exactly where he did not want to be. The heat from the fire was intense but he only focused on finding the brown and blue colt - easy enough. What right did he have to tell the colt to get out? He wanted to, though. He wanted to shout at Zero over the noise around them and push him to safety. “Need a sidekick?” He asked the colt instead with a grin, hoping that both tone and expression were light-hearted, as he focused on getting between the colt and the tiger, while watching for a chance to get them both out before they got licked by flames or claws.

original html by rottie
picture by xdjurax at deviantart

Team Zèklè (Earth God)

shrouds himself in shadow and teleports close to @Zèklè where Mesec tries to get between the colt and the tiger to protect him from any attacks/backlash
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Mesec - 10-21-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM