the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I)

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Ki'irha
I have loved the stars too fondly || To be fearful of the night

Words, unfortunately, are usually nothing more than words. Agreements rarely truly ensure peace, and this was no different. The starry warrior knew this. Battle had ensued with the great crocodile god, and the same violence was easily predicted from this deity of the rift. A great tigress, oozing from her stripes black that seemed to mirror the illness that had plagued the Helovians after the second rift opening, emerged from what seemed like nowhere. Her promise was broken glass from the beginning, and to believe that peace would follow those from the rift was foolish and naive. They exchanged words, booming like thunder, war cries to open the symphony of battle.

The ground shuddered beneath the girl's hooves, and violence erupted around her. She stumbled back, off-balanced from the quake. Once again, the herds joined together to protect their land. But, as she did last time, the cobalt mare stood back, watching the goddess, looking for a weakness. There was something volatile and strong and perfect about the goddess, but Ki'irha knew her valiant efforts would be futile against the droves of Helovians. She would succumb as the last three gods had. At least, that is what the blue assumed. She had no way of knowing the agreement that had been forged prior to the rift opening. But desire and greed were dangerous things, and led to the downfall of many.

Flames took to the pelt of the mighty tiger, her tarry stripes combusting into vibrant flames. Ki'irha new nothing of tigers, but if they were anything like the mountain lions she had crossed paths with before, there were quick and agile and tipped in claws and teeth that could tear into the toughest of hides. The soft underbelly held plenty of weaknesses, but getting there was the problem.

Silver scanned the battle, eyes narrowed and focused. Many of the group fought independently of one another. Hooves and horns aimed for any spot they could reach, and magic shook the earth and rained onto the large feline. Perhaps if the tigress fell, they could all aim for the softness of the stomach, break the sternum and have better access to the heart and lungs. Ki'irha lunged forwards, joining the fray. She leapt, front hooves landing on the earth, adding her own earth-shaking magic to that which seemed to radiate from another. Back hooves met the ground, and her haunches coiled and released, driving all the force she could muster towards the ribs of the god. If her aim was true, she could help topple the beast, or at least break a rib or two. Something, anything, to conquer the god.

Tagged//
Image Credit
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Morenth - 10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Evaneska - 10-20-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Nuray - 10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Beest - 10-21-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Ki'irha - 10-21-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Dovahkiin - 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part I) - by Kipling - 10-22-2015, 02:26 PM